Saturday 27 April 2013

The April 2013 Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon


These are some of the books that may be read during the next 24 hours. Or a whole new plan may be formulated as the night wears on. I checked the online catalogue and managed to acquire some from my library wish list. I started 'Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day' on the tram coming back from picking it up at the City Library and am already half way through, and 'Descartes Error' has been on the go for a couple of weeks for my Coursera course and I would like to get it finished. Creature is going to be joining in too, though she has to be at work for the afternoon. When my eyes get tired she is going to read 'The Hobbit' aloud to me. We have snacks and cake all lined up and we are ready to go. 
Good luck to all the participants.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've been waiting for ages for my copy of Gone Girl to be available at the library! Lucky you having it already. Enjoy the reading.
    A Girl that Likes Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin