Tuesday 17 March 2009

catch me when I jump

Also perhaps entitled 'life with teenagers'

I miss felt pens with no lids
I miss lego all over the floor
I miss the swing and jump climbing frame
I miss playmobil and beanie babies and sylvanians
I miss wellies full of water
I miss sticks brought home from every outing
I miss trampolining in the dark
I miss marathon Harry Potter readings
I miss climbing the door frames
I miss paddling pools and damp clothing
I miss feeding squirrels in the park
I miss pushchairs and piggy-backs
I miss tying shoe laces
I miss sticky fingers and sticky kisses
I miss holding hands to walk along the wall
I miss 'look at me mum'
I miss 'catch me when I jump'

2 comments:

  1. I miss tadpoles in the teapot

    no really I do

    Thanks for the visit at my blog and for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh i miss being like that, life was so much simpler without worries of assignment hand in dates and cv writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin