Sunday 13 October 2013

Shark bait

It is nearly 4am and we have both had a brief nap to ward off the droopy eyelids. We have been watched over by Bruce, Tish's remote control shark, who lurks in the dark corners of the living room, stalking unsuspecting visitors.
I am up to my fourth cup of tea:
Having taken a break from  'Wuthering Heights' I am up to page 134 of Eleanor Catton's 'The Rehearsal' and Creature has nearly finished 'Hitchhiker's Guide' and is about to discover the meaning of life.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you've made it to 4am! Tea sounds like a brilliant idea. It's only just before 3am hear, but I could use a pick-me-up. I hope you're having a great time with the read-a-thon so far and that you're reading some awesome books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the read-a-thon! I'm considering seeing How I Live Now (I actually read it a few years back during a RAT.)

    Jenn and The Cats from *Team Owl*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! I'm floored that you kept reading Wuthering Heights until the wee hours of Readathon. I'd have been done for at hour 5! But then again, if that crazy shark was in my room, I'd probably never fall asleep. ::shudder::

    Good luck with the later hours. I'm trying to hang in till the end, too!

    ~Nolatari @ http://phrenetical.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin