Friday 18 May 2012

Patchwork crochet

So it took the whole of Thursday to attach the squares together and then do a couple of rounds as a border, then about three hours this afternoon, accompanied by an excellent crappy movie, after I got home from work, to sew in all the loose ends ... and the blanket is finished. I decided to use a row of single crochet to join the squares, it makes a ridge between them but I kind of like it. Plenty of room for two people to hide behind it ... or maybe cuddle up under it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martine. Thanks for becoming my 50th follower. I like your blog(s) and will choose one of them to follow. Not sure which one yet! Probably this one.
    Click here for Bazza’s Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin