Monday 5 April 2010

Silly questions

I keep seeing these silly question lists, how to sum up your existence in single words, so I did this one, to see if I felt it said anything about me (my thoughts were that they are superficial and tell you nothing), and it kind of does, but in ways so subtle that you would have to know me to understand.

Where is your cell phone?
work
Hair?
mousy
Mother?
normal
Father?
ditto
Favorite Food?
mushrooms
Your dream last night?
disturbing
Your favorite drink?
tea
Your dream / goal?
self-reliance
What room are you in?
bed
Your hobby?
books
Your fear?
enclosure
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
seaside
Where were you last night?
sofa
Something that you aren't?
demure
Muffins?
yeuch
Wish List Item?
spinning-wheel
Where did you grow up?
various
Last thing you did?
breath
What are you wearing?
silk
Your TV?
off
Your pets?
moulting
Friends?
few
Your Life?
content
Your Mood?
relaxed
Missing Someone?
sons
Vehicle?
galaxy
Something you're not wearing?
deodorant
Your favorite store?
charity
Favorite color?
purple
When was the last time you laughed?
regularly
When was the last time you cried?
suppressed
Best Friend?
julie
Place you go over and over?
outside
One person who emails you regularly?
freecycle
Favorite place to eat?
yo sushi


And then M took the computer off me, so I insisted she write a blog post and when she couldn't think of anything I gave her these questions, so pop over to her blog and fail to get to know anything about her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.